- Jake Gyllenhall: Famous actor who was nominated for Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting role, but we will forever remember him in his role in Donnie Darko.
- Channing Tatum: Famous for so many reasons, but we like him best for being the voice of Superman in The Lego Movie.
- Ronaldinho de Assis Moreira: One of the great soccer players of our times, winning the FIFA World Player of the Year Award in 2004 and 2005.
- Miley Cyrus: Well, this is one monkey famous for singing who demonstrates the Monkey's eccentric trait very well.
- Celine Dion: Our hearts will go on and on forever with our love for the Canadian Celine Dion and her voice!
- Guy Fieri: A foodie who showed us where to find the best diners, drive-ins and dives across the US, this restaurateur has the makings of a true Monkey with his love of practical jokes.
- Rachael Ray: She made EVOO a household word, this celebrity cook and businesswoman started by showing us how to make a meal in 15 minutes and with her sharp Monkey wit is now a lifestyle goddess.
- Tom Hanks: He makes us laugh, he makes us cry, he is an amazing actor that has us forever quoting "Life is like a box of chocolates..."
- Elizabeth Taylor: Actress, businesswoman and humanitarian, she was known for her love of diamonds and being one of the first celebrities to take part in HIV/AIDS activism.
- Johnny Cash: One of the most influential singers of the 20th century who may have also had a strong pull towards the Monkey's inquisitive nature (think, "Ring of Fire").
Friday, January 8, 2016
February 8th marks the start of the Year of the Monkey. People born in the year of the monkey are intelligent, witty, clever, creative and have a magnetic personality (can you tell that the author is a Monkey, yet?). So which famous celebrities are Monkeys?